As I’m new to the blogging world, I thought it would be a great idea to introduce my reading preferences with a top ten list of my favorite books. Some of these are my favorites because of sentimental value, but they’re all good reads that I would recommend. I reread them often and their covers are worn but it only makes me love them more. I’m currently working on a video to expand on why I love these books.
- Slaughterhouse-Five Kurt Vonnegut
- The Catcher in the Rye J.D. Salinger
- Animal Farm George Orwell
- Rant Chuck Palahniuk
- The Bell Jar Sylvia Plath
- A Storm of Swords George RR Martin
- Ender’s Game Orson Scott Card
- Howl’s Moving Castle Diana Wynne Jones
- Cloud Atlas David Mitchell
- The Charmed Sphere Catherine Asaro
Honorable Mentions: Breakfast at Tiffany’s Truman Capote, The Silver Linings Playbook Matthew Quick, The Whale Rider Witi Ihimaera, After the Snow S.D. Crockett, Catching Fire Suzanne Collins, Watership Down Richard Adams, A Gracious Plenty Sheri Reynolds
There are so many honorable mentions because it’s impossible to narrow good books down to ten. Let me know if you enjoy any of these books and if you can think of any recommendations based on them.